|SMS & MMS Diary Home Page|
Download latest version of SMS and MMS Diary (1.75)
The SMS & MMS Diary program works on all -new- phones that runs Symbian OS. However, you must download an installation file that matches your phone model.
S60 phones (Nokia, Samsung, LG)
If you have one of the following phones then you shall download the S60 version
Nokia: C7, N8, E7 3250, 5320 XpressMusic, 5500 Sport, 5700 XpressMusic, 5800 XpressMusic, 6110 Navigator, 6210 Navigator, 6120/6121 Classic, 6124 Classic, 6220 Classic, 6290, 6650, 6720 classic, 6730 classic, N71, N73, N75, N76, N77, N78, N79, N80, N81, N82, N85, N91, N92, N93, N93i, N95, N96, N97, E50, E51, E60, E61, E61i, E62, E63, E65, E66, E70, E71, E72, E75, E90 communicatior
Samsung: SGH-i400, i450, i520, i550, i560, G810, L870, i7110, Innov8
SonyEricsson: Satio (Idou)
LG: KS10, KT610, KT615
Download the S60 version now.
UIQ3 phones (Sony Ericsson and Motorola)
If you didn't find your phone model in the above list, then
it may be that we have not updated the list recently (new phones reach the
market all the time). However, if you know which version of the Symbian OS that your
phone runs, then use the links below:
What was changed in the latest versions?
- For touch screen phones, you can now filter the list by simply drag horisontally on the screen. To go back to view all messages, simply drag horisontally once again.
- You can now select Large or Small font. You can change this setting if you bring up the menu and select "More".
- It is possible to turn off the "new message notification" (i.e. the fact that the program is brought to the foreground when a new message arrives).
- If you have a touch screen device (Nokia N97 or 5800) then you can enable "soft key scroll buttons". These buttons will appear at the bottom on the screen and by tapping them you will simply scroll the list. - Even though it still is not perfect, the scrolling in "filtered" mode works better.
- Finally the application behaves decently on Nokia 5800. It is rendered correctly (not only half the screen during scrolling) and the scroll speed is good.
- If you received large MMS message with lots of text the program was really slow. This has been fixed and now the program is very fast also with large text chunks. This problem was very obvious in China if you have the ChinaMobile operator since CMCC sends daily large MMS messages to their clients and these large MMS messages was not handled that well in the SMS and MMS Diary program).
- The "New SMS to..." menu has been extended with more recipients.
- The "Filter on..." menu has been extended with more recipients.
- The left soft key on S60 phones will take you to the menu.
- The layout in the "Black theme" has changed a lot.
- Optimizations has been made for Nokia 5800 Express Music.
- The previous version seemed to crash in some S60 phones. This has been fixed.
- As new MMS messages are received, they are read properly (before you had to restart the program).
- A menu option "Filter by" has been introduced. Select that option and you can easily filter your messages by the last sender/receivers.
- A menu option "Send SMS to..." has been introduced. Select that option and a dialog will appear in which you can select from your most recent senders/receivers of messages.
- Finally it is now possible to make calls also in the S60 version.
- Support for Norwegian (NyNorsk). Thanks to Jostein Risa for the translation.
- Finally got rid of the annoying space character when creating a new message in the S60 version.
- Nicer colors in the UI. Thanks to Urosh for helping us out with this.
- Support for Turkish. Thanks to GeceBekcisi for this.
- In some languages (Polish for instance) the program crashed when the diary is being created. This has now been fixed.
- If an MMS image fits better to the screen when it is rotated, then the image will be rotated before it is displayed. This is a quite nice feature and hence we recommend that you download this version of the program.
- Fixed some defects.
- The program has now a fixed price (9 dollars). Previously customers could decide the price themselves but this has proven to simply not work :(. As we had this price model, we decided to accept two dollars as payment. However, there are just too many stingy people who pays one dollar or a couple of cents. Hence the price for the program is from now on fixed.
- Support for Bahasa Malaysia. Many thanks to Jason Khoo for his translation!
- Better support for the Nokia 5800.
- Slightly larger font for the S60 version.
- Several defects were fixed.
- The layout was changed slightly.
- Added a proper Italian translation. Many thanks to Andrea for the translation!
- Fixed another defect in Polish language.
- A better font for the S60 version of the program. If you see strange drawings due to this new font then it would be great if you can let us know.
- A correction made to the Polish language.
- It is possible to delete also MMS messages.
- Better scrolling i.e. when you move the highlight inside the viewport. Previously it was sometimes difficult to move the highlight to the correct item.
- Support for Polish language. Many thanks to JVoo for the translation.
- It is possible to filter the message list per person or phone number. Press the "navigate right key" and the list will be filtered on the person that is highlighted in the lilst.
- Support for Belarusian language. Many thanks to Igor Mostitsky for the translation.
- The red line that divides two messages in the list was drawn on top of the last line of the text in a message. This defect happened only on S60 phones but has now been fixed (thanks Viktor for reminding us :) ).
- Added the following languages: Russian and Ukrainian. Thanks to Кирилл Омельченко for that.
- The maximum size of a message is now set to 40 lines of text.
- Extended the smiley support slightly. So now also the following applies (note the space characters that must be present):
" :) " will be replaced by
" ;) "will be replaced by
" :( "will be replaced by
- Added the following languages: Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese. Many thanks to Roy for the translation.
- A very basic support for smileys has been implemented. The following smileys are supported:
:-) will be replaced by
;-) will be replaced by
:-D will be replaced by
:-( will be replaced by
:-m will be replaced by
Currently the smileys can be turned off from the menu. This possibility will be removed as we feel that this functionality works properly.
- Added the following languages: Hindi and Czech. Many thanks to Viktor for the Czech translation.
- For UIQ devices, the phone number will not be displayed in the list (just to save space for the messages).
- Added the following languages: Spanish, French, Macedonian, Italian, Vietnamese, Hungarian, German, Swedish and Indonesian. Please note that some of the translation has been made with the Google translation tool and hence the translation may be incorrect at several places. If you find a text that is not properly translated, please let us know. Also if you want to help us to translate the application to your language, then we would very much appreciate your help.
- Added "New SMS" to the menu. When you select this menu option, then you will be taken to the "New SMS" view in the phone.
- The menu is drawn with a blue color.
- The highlight in the menu has now rounded corners.
- Added "hotkeys" for the "Delete" and "Reply" commands. So now you can delete an item by pressing the 'C' key and you can reply to a message by pressing the key '1'.
- The defect that could make it impossible to scroll to the topmost item was fixed.
- As you created a diary, the MMS messages were not combined with the SMS messages in the statistics.